•A Note About Re-Opening•
As you know the governor has opened up TN, however Davidson county is not opening in the same manner as the rest of TN. Also for the safety of my family and yours I will not be visiting anybody's home and I will not do hair at my home. I can be fined a lot of money and even lose my license if caught.
Nashville’s mayor is putting in place a 4 phase reopening plan. Salons and spas are in phase 2. Phase 1 begins May 8th. Phase 2 will start 14 days later as long as Covid-19 cases stay consistent or drop. That’s how I understand it.
Please click the link below to find out more about the mayor's 4 phase re-opening plan.
There will be additional precautions taken once we reopen. I have listed below what we will be required to do. These guidelines may be adjusted as necessary per local and CDC guidelines, and they will be reduced when safe to do so.
Following the TN Close Contact Guidelines
The New Appointment Procedure:
Clients must answer the following questions before appointment.
- Have/Do you have a cough?
- Have/Do you have a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
*If your answer to any questions is yes, we will have to postpone your appointment.
- You will call or text once you have arrived at Sola.
- Remain in your vehicle until I have confirmed I am ready.
- We will meet at the front door (door will be locked)
- No One will be allowed to wait inside.
- You will be required to wear a mask before entering the building, preferable one that goes around your ears and does not tie behind your head. Masks will not be provided.
- Your temperature will be tested at the door. Anything over 99.9 will need to reschedule.
- Masks will remain on the entire appointment.
- Clients with services will be the only people allowed into the Sola building. No children (unless they are getting the service)
A few additional notes.
I encourage you to pay in touchless forms of payments such as CashApp ($Cjschair) and Venmo(@Cjschair) or by purchasing a gift card online from your phone.
I will not be allowed to do beard trims or anything that requires the removal of your facemask.
Please continue to visit this page for updates.
Thank you for your loyalty and understanding! I can't wait to see you.